So I just washed my underwear in a bucket outside and managed to scrape off most of the skin on my fingers. SWEET. On the up-side, I now have clean underwear. :) Though I can't say the same of my feet, which seem to be perpetually filthy no matter how much I shower. Oh well, nobody really cares here!!
I'm taking a break from my extensive Kiswahili homework, and I think having a cyber cafe directly in front of my house will prove to be very distracting in the coming weeks. Then again, I will need the distraction because reading Ngugi wa Thiong'o in Kiswahili is VERY challenging. My pace is about a page every 45 minutes. Oy vey.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ALANA!!!!
I just discovered your blog this afternoon. I am so happy to have these updates in your travels. You are my hero, dollface.
LOve you so
Post a Comment